Careers Training Sadguru Technologies
Oracle Identity and Access Management 11g R1
ü Complete practical approach, right from installation to configuration and admin(Hands on approach)
ü All configuration documents, so that you can implement on your own.
ü Topic Explanation followed by practical demonstration.
ü Complete Suite Implementation (OAM, OIM, OID), RCU, Webgate, OHS, BI Publisher, ODSEE, Custom Applications.
1) OAM 11g - Around 30+ hours
· Oracle Identity and Access Management Suite 11g Component Overview (OAM, OIM, OID, OVD, ODSM, OAAM)
· Installation and configuration of Oracle Access Manager(DB, RCU, Weblogic, OAM, OID)
· OHS 11g installation
· Configuration of OHS 11g Instances
· Installation of OAM 11g WebGate11gR2
· Create a New Domain and Configure the OAM Server
· Configuring Database Security Store for the Domain
· Register the OAM 11g R2 WebGate with OAM 11g R2 Server
· Working with WLS Embedded LDAP Directory and Default OAM User Identity Store
· Configuring and working with OID as the New Identity Store for OAM
· Creating OID Authenticator
· Making Use of OID as the User Store for OAM Authentication
· Deploying Custom Application
· Unprotect and protect the application
· Configuring Single Sign On for the deployed application.
· Managing resources, Authentication Policies, Authorization Policies.
· Managing constraint.
· Single Sign-On and Session Management
· Customizing the login page.
· Demonstrating the Single Sign on
· Observing Cookies.
· Working with Identity Constraint, Authentication Schemes
· Session Management
· Customize Login Page
2) OIM 11g - Around 30+ Hours
· OIM 11g Overview
· Will cover all latest topic of OIM11gR2 with practical demonstration(Application Instance, Sandboxes(Sandbox import/Export) and Checkout/Cart,Scheduled Jobs, Lookup Configuration, Creating Entitlement, Password Policy)
· Installation of Oracle Identity Manager Suite/ SOA Suite / OUD Server(As sample application).
· Configuring Oracle Identity Manager.
· Working with OIM Design Console, Administrative and User Console
· create and manage records for organizations, roles, and users
· Installing Oracle Directory Server EE, Configuring ODSEE/OUD(creating prefixes, loading sample data)
· Importing and using a predefined connector (ODSEE/OUD) for OIM.
· Working with Connector
· Direct provisioning
· Working with auto membership rules and access policies (Auto Provisioning or Criteria Based Provisioning)
· Modifying provisioning process.
· Working with provisioning process.
· Working with workflow approvals, creating/modifying approval policies, request templates and managing requests created by a user.
· Working with JDeveloper - Deploy and Register Custom SOA Composites
· Working with requests.
· Implementing authoritative and account reconciliation workflows for OIM.
· Managing user access in OIM.
· Working with authorization policies.
· OIM - Admin and troubleshooting.
Approach for both OIM and OAM is, take sample applications and demonstrate how things work in an enterprise.